Phase 1 – Foundation
- PPC Discovery-Client Fills Out Online Questionnaire, which will cover the following:
- Gain an understanding of the business
- Determine focus on specific/all products and services.
- Determine best kind of ad(s) to use: Search, Display, Shopping, Video, and/or App.
- Determine target geographic, audience, demographics, placement, behavioral, and device targeting.
- Client provides a suggested keywords listing and descriptions of their products and/or services.
- Establish goals and objectives.
- Establish maximum monthly ad spend/budget.
- Establish key conversions, i.e. online sale, phone call, etc.
- Conduct a competitive product and/or service analysis.
- Conduct key term research.
- Findings Review
- Based on research, BTD will compile and create a master list of PPC recommended search terms, target geographic area, audience, demographics, placement, behavioral, and device recommendations. Ad Templates: Text Ad (Search) template, Responsive Search Ad template, Responsive Display Ad template, and Video Ad template. PPC Extension Templates: Sitelink Extension, Callout Extension, Lead Form Extension
- Review with Client
- Discussion and finalization of the initial PPC keyword list, which encompasses:
- Relevant keywords
- Exhaustive keywords
- Expansive keywords
- Negative keywords
- Discuss various mix of keyword campaigns for different products or services and determine which targeting efforts will be the most effective.
- Discuss any changes needed for keyword-optimized headlines and ad copy and placement of relevant call to action.
- Discuss creation of unique landing pages that use the same keywords as ads and how to draw them into the sales funnel for follow-up marketing.
- Solidify best kind of ad(s) to use, i.e. Search, Display, Shopping, Video, and/or App.
- Discuss customer intent audiences.
- Discussion and edits to finalize PPC plan and budget.
Client approves PPC report with key terms, campaigns, headlines landing pages, etc.
Phase 2 – Prep for Execution
- Create text content for ads.
- Create content for the following extensions:
- Affiliate Location
- Structured Snippets
- Mock-up of image content and supplemental text.
- Mock-up of video content and supplemental text.
- Mock-up of associated ads with their relevant landing pages.
- Review of site and recommendations, if needed.
- Set up Google Merchant Center Feed for Shopping ads, if applicable.
- Set up web analytics access for the client, if applicable.
Client approves PPC content.
Phase 3 – Execution (Pre & Post-Website Launch)
- Set up all ads discussed/approved in Phase 2.
- Set up account linking for Google Ads with YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Merchant Center Feed, etc.
- Set up remarketing lists.
- Set up customer intent audience(s).
- Setup Call Tracking add-on and phone number(s).
- Set up monthly Google Data Studio comprehensive monthly reports.
Client is notified that ads are live.
Phase 4 – Refinement & Ongoing
- Deliver monthly reporting that provides you with the number of impressions, clicks, click-through rates, costs, and conversions (sales, lead forms filled out, or other actions taken on your site), ROI, and net gain.
- Ongoing monitoring and assessment of PPC success and refinements, based on the following:
- Review costly and under-performing keywords and shut off, if necessary.
- Review click-through rates and Quality Scores to determine if ad groups need to be split into smaller, more relevant, more targeted ad groups.
- Review lower converting demographics and shut off, if necessary.
- Review and/or refine landing pages to modify content and calls-to-action of landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates. (Note: This is an additional fee and not part of the initial PPC setup or maintenance fee.)
- Leverage business intelligence software (BI Tools) and additional connectors to review critical metrics.