Big Ten Data fully understands the highly competitive nature of the online marketplace. It’s our goal to develop an SEO program that drives traffic and revenue to your website.
In the ever-changing landscape of SEO, it can be hard to keep up. From on-page and off-page to pandas and penguins, our SEO experts will keep your search game on point. Although paid search advertising can generate high revenues, SEO guarantees long-term online marketing success at a lower cost per acquisition throughout the life of your website.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing Strategy
Big Ten Data will work with you to develop an SEO plan based on your budget and sales targets. We’ll provide the best practices for keyword selection, listing titles, and descriptions. Our four-step SEO process will ensure your long-term success with major search engines. Here are the three key phases to your SEO success:
Phase 1 – Foundation
- SEO Discovery-Client Fills Out Online SEO Questionnaire, which will cover the following:
- Gain an understanding of the business
- Establish goals and objectives
- Establish key metric benchmarks
- Competitive site analysis
- For new sites, BTD will review competitor products and sites for comparables.
- If you already have a site, we will do a comparison review between you and your competitor’s site(s) and provide a detailed outline, with recommendations of current and new pages and content based on like products or services.
- Conduct search term research
- Competitive site analysis
- Findings Review
- Based on research, BTD will select and compile a list of recommended SEO search terms, text, tags, etc. Example Keyword Parameters Document.
- Review with Customer
- The SEO research findings and outline will be reviewed with the client.
- The SEO listing of terms, text and tags will be reviewed with the client.
- Discussion and edits to finalize SEO content (Page & Keyword Parameters Document).
Client approves SEO report with search terms and text
Phase 2 – Prep for Execution
- Populate Slickplan with SEO report content approved by client.
- Allow client and/or content writer to populate Slickplan with paragraph text and image content.
- Review with client before assigning to the website design company for styling.
Phase 3 – Execution (Pre & Post-Website Launch)
- Set up on-page SEO (image descriptions, canonicals URLs, text structure edits and linking to relevant content, etc.)
- Set up off-page SEO by verifying business listings (Google My Business + Youtube Channel) and updating and/or adding images, hours, products, services, etc.
- Connect social media accounts (via the link and tracking tags)
- Create or use current Google Analytics account (set up staff as admin users with full access)
- Set up conversion goals, filters, demographics, integrations
- Verify Google Search Console and add client
- 301 redirects
- Conduct website usability analysis
- Set up monthly Google Data Studio comprehensive monthly reports
Phase 4 – Refinement & Ongoing
- Develop custom link-building strategy (off-page on blogs and newsletters)
- Implement website usability refinements
- Implement monthly optimized blog post on website (provided monthly by client or BTD)
- Monitor ranking and deliver comprehensive monthly reports showing online visibility of company and brand
- Assess SEO success (Data and Google Analytics)
- Recommend refinements
- Refinement implementation