This print advertising campaign was designed to get patrons who are already at Forbidden Planet in Iowa City to share on social media that they are at this location having fun and are posting pictures of their good time. This type of printed advertisement is called a “table tent.” The purpose is to give away 10 free tokens to play the games if you post on social media and tag this restaurant. This, in our opinion, is an under-utilized technique to get the word out in a somewhat organic way. After all, who likes forced promotions by a company that they follow on social networks? However, when a post shows up from a friend saying how much fun they are having, that will catch our eye and it’s intended to have a much different effect than self promotion.
Error:(#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
- SEO Marketing Meet-up in Iowa City | Let’s Get Digital
- WordPress Migration Tips and Build Websites with WordPress in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Web Design & Marketing Group at Yoimono in Cedar Rapids, IA | WordPress
- In the News about Black Friday Sales on KGAN Cedar Rapids, IA | CBS-Affiliate
- Alliance between SiteGround and Codeable & Hit on Service