Judges’ orientation in the Senate Chamber
Judges’ orientation began at 8:30 Friday morning (St Patrick’s Day) in the Senate Chamber of the Old Capitol Building on the second floor. We were all volunteers happy to give back to the community and hoping that one of the students who we selected would move on to the next round of competition.
Thank You Card:
I was pleasantly surprised to see that I received a hand written Thank You card from Old Capitol Museum for attending the Grant Wood district National History Day. The card reads. “Dear Aaron- Thank you so much for taking the time to judge at this year’s Grant Wood district National History Day in Iowa Contest! We hope that you will join us next year! Best, Kathrine Moermond
1820 Boyrum St.
Iowa City, IA 52240 Live chat
Recent Blog Posts:
- Accessibility for WordPress: best practices and plugins
- WordPress meetup covering Beaver Builder WP page builder and website hosting companies
- Website Judge for Grant Wood district National History Day at Old Capital Museum in Iowa City, IA
- February WordPress Meetup Results: ServerPress is Desktop Server Software for WordPress.org run off your computer
- Learn WordPress meetup in Cedar Rapids, IA on January 2017