Judges’ orientation in the Senate Chamber
Judges’ orientation began at 8:30 Friday morning (St Patrick’s Day) in the Senate Chamber of the Old Capitol Building on the second floor. We were all volunteers happy to give back to the community and hoping that one of the students who we selected would move on to the next round of competition.
Thank You Card:
I was pleasantly surprised to see that I received a hand written Thank You card from Old Capitol Museum for attending the Grant Wood district National History Day. The card reads. “Dear Aaron- Thank you so much for taking the time to judge at this year’s Grant Wood district National History Day in Iowa Contest! We hope that you will join us next year! Best, Kathrine Moermond
Error:(#10) To use 'Page Public Content Access', your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this 'Page Public Content Access' feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review.
- SEO Marketing Meet-up in Iowa City | Let’s Get Digital
- WordPress Migration Tips and Build Websites with WordPress in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Web Design & Marketing Group at Yoimono in Cedar Rapids, IA | WordPress
- In the News about Black Friday Sales on KGAN Cedar Rapids, IA | CBS-Affiliate
- Alliance between SiteGround and Codeable & Hit on Service